Cosmetics labels require high visual impact, often involving complex printing processes and finishes to make the labels as attractive as possible. With our experience and equipment, we can deliver exceptional quality labels with eye-catching finishes, whatever your budget may be.
By law if your company manufactures and sells cosmetics you must have labels on your products which tell the customer what exactly they are for, then how to use them safely, and moving on to how to get the best result. This was put into law through the EU Cosmetics Regulation and states that packaging should have the following
- The name and the address of the company (Responsible Person).
- An ingredients list, in decreasing order of weight of the ingredients. This is mainly intended for people who have been diagnosed with an allergy so that they may avoid ingredients to which they are allergic. The same ingredient names are used across the European Union and most countries worldwide so people are easily able to identify them.
- The nominal net
- Any warnings that might be necessary on how to use the product safely.
- A “date of minimum durability” ("best used before the end of") or a “period after opening” to show for how long the product may be kept or used.
- What the product is (if not obvious from its appearance).
- A reference (batch number) for product identification.
- Country of origin (for products imported into the EU).
It is important that you adhere to these regulations as otherwise not only could you find yourself in legal trouble, but you could also be endangering the lives of those who are using your products. Each of the bespoke labels we produce for clients has all the information required by the relevant authorities including the above.
At the same time as ensuring all that information is on there, we also aim to ensure that all of our products are of the highest quality. Quality is important when it comes to your label as it is representing not only the quality of our work but also of your product so you want to aim to impress. The importance of labels is sometimes over-sighted and they are seen simply as a way of ticking a legal checklist.
There are a range of ways to get in touch with us if you want to know more about our cosmetic labels or alternatively you can always request your free sample cosmetic label.
FREE SAMPLE REQUEST
Are you interested in receiving a sample pack of all our previous work?
Please fill in the form bellow and tick the 'Sample Pack' option and we will send one out to you as soon as possible.