LIMPET LABELS (UK) LTD
Authority: Managing Director
Page 1 of 1
SECTION : QUALITY POLICY
Limpet Labels (UK) operates a management system designed to achieve continuous improvement in, company profitability, the quality of its service as perceived by the customer and the personal development of its staff. Management sees these objectives as being mutually compatible. The management systems are based on the requirements of ISO9001 – 2015.
In order to meet the objectives, it is the responsibility of the Top Management to show a clear commitment to quality by:
- Taking accountability for the effectiveness of the quality management system
- Ensuring that the Quality Policy and Quality Objectives are established for the qualitymanagement system and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of theorganisation
- Ensuring the integration of the quality management system requirements into theorganisation’s business processes
- Ensuring that the quality management system achieves its intended results – achieved bymeasuring quantifiable results against targets aimed at continuous improvement.
- Engaging, directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of thequality management system
- Promoting improvement
In order to meet the objectives everyone shall:
- Be given the means to take responsibility for the standard of their own work
- Have an informed and consistent view of the objectives
- In co-operation with others, actively contribute to fulfilling the objectives
Process and Performance Orientation
We shall identify, describe and manage our processes effectively and will use Key Performance Indicators, Organisational Context Log and Risk & Opportunities Log to continuously improve the business and service to our customers.
Mr L G Goode
Issue 1 – First Issue
Issue 2 – Second Issue (ISO 9001:2008)
Issue 3 – Third Issue Date update
Issue 4 – Update ISO2015 29/09/17
Issue 5 – Update